Labels

Monday 25 March 2013

Successful Link-up for Piano – 1


My Dear Friends,
It’s been some time since I updated my blog. Since the purpose of this blog is to create an avenue to link-up the services that my family and friends have to provide to people who need them.
I am happy to have matched Claire, a friend of my ex Secondary school classmate who had a keen interest in learning piano to my friend, “Dimples”, who is an experienced Piano Teacher. Claire started piano lessons under “Dimples” care for more than a month. A good and determined piano student, she is planning to take piano exams eventually.
I am sure that Claire will pass her piano exams with flying colours under “Dimples” tutelage. J
 
With Love & Light,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated. This is to discourage spam:D