Labels

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Alan's Testimonial

I knew Alan from one of my colleagues who is studying in the same Private University as him. I am very grateful to her for recommending Alan to teach Principle of Accounts to Keith, as Keith is currently taking his O'levels this year.

I received good feedback from Keith's mom, when I met up with her for some snacks last week. She complimented that both Alan and Jane are very good tutors and I would like to share a testimonial that Keith wrote for Alan :)


Alan is planning to do tuition full time eventually, and is in my opinion, he is excellent at teaching Accounting.

Do contact me if you would like to engage Alan for Principle of Accounts tuition for find out more :)


Blessed be,

Kathy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated. This is to discourage spam:D