Labels

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Chinese Tuition


My dear Aunt, Mrs Loke, is a full time Chinese Language Tutor with 15 years of teaching experience. She is a very dedicated Chinese Tutor, who tutored my brother and I Chinese, from Primary 1 up to Secondary 4.

As my brother and I come from an English background, we hardly spoke a single word of Mandarin at home. I remember clearly that Mrs Loke would ensure that we memorize our Chinese idioms well. She would make sure that we understood the usage of the idioms and Chinese words well and demonstrate to her that we could apply them skillfully. 

Her high standards molded us to be a notch above the rest, which eventually enabled us to score straight ‘A’s in our PSLE and O’levels, and we are truly grateful to her for that.

Mrs Loke is available to conduct her lessons at the student’s place or at her own home somewhere near Toa Payoh.

Feel free to drop me an email at  faeriel.belle@gmail.com if you like to find out more.

With Love & Light,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated. This is to discourage spam:D