Labels

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Computer Maintenance Service


For this post, I am writing for a close member of my family, Sean, who has a passion for computers and electronics. However, Sean had taken it to another level by majoring in Computer Engineering at Nanyang Technological University of Singapore.

Currently, Sean is working in an IT industry and he is planning to extend his passion and interest by helping others repair and maintain their computers and laptops during his free time.

In the past, during his JC and Uni days, he had provided freelance PC repair/maintenance and gave tuition to students to earn extra income to pay for his school fees and daily expenses, in order to ease the burden of his family.

A helpful, friendly and focused guy, he never fails to be the first person to be approached by family, friends and relatives to repair their PCs, laptops and is frequently being consulted for such problems.
If you have any enquiries, please drop me an email at faeriel.belle@gmail.com and he will contact you shortly.
With Love & Light,
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I'm Sean's first customer for 2013 !

    Sean is a kind person indeed. He was diagnosing my computer while also informing me about how i should maintain my computer to solve the issues too.

    Sean successfully solved my intermittent internet issue which have been troubling me and my dad for months.

    And YES ! certainly i'd recommend him to everyone who needs his service :D


    Cheers ^^,
    Edwin Chen

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be moderated. This is to discourage spam:D