Labels

Tuesday 19 February 2013

With Love & Light


Welcome to my little sanctuary. This is a place for me to share with everyone, things that are close to my heart.

The purpose of this blog is to help my family; friends and relatives make a comfortable living, part-time or full time, with their skills and expertise. With rising inflation costs here in Singapore, and worldwide, we try our best to help one another.


I am most grateful to my dearest friend, GG, as I would not have started this blog without her encouragement and support. Thank you for making this possible, my dear friend!

The profiles of the people listed on my blog are of my family and friends whom I personally know and most of them are people whom I am close with and know for a long time. They are good-natured, sincere, honest and down-to-earth people who are good at what they do.  People who have integrity and commitment, who would like to share and contribute their skills and knowledge in the areas that they are good at and the things they do best to society.

I seek your kind understanding as the names of some of my friends have been changed or shortened as it is their wish to keep a low profile on cyberspace. Prior permission and approval had been sought from each and every one for every profile that I write for, before I upload onto my blog.

Besides the above, I’m planning to write on animals and environmental issues, help a friend sell her collectible teddy bears to raise funds for charity etc. For services that are not listed on my blog, please feel free to drop me an email and I will try my best to help match as I may have other sources that are yet to be listed here. For example: room rental, clothing alteration services, freelance accounting, taxi booking, learning foreign languages, insurance etc. Or if you are from overseas and like to know more about Singapore, I can make some free time to show you around or provide you with information about our country.

Please feel free to drop me an email if you have any enquiry at faeriel.belle@gmail.com and I will address your questions as best as I can. My apologies to you if there should be any lapse or delay in response on my part, as I am currently juggling a full time job, giving part-time tuition and doing my best to maintain and keep this blog updated.

I welcome all, as I like making new friends.

With Love and Light,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated. This is to discourage spam:D