Labels

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Learning Piano


For my very first post, I would like to introduce, ‘Dimples’, a gentle and kind lady whom I got to know through my friend, GG.
‘Dimples’ is a full time Piano Teacher with a music Degree and 20 years of teaching experience. She is skilful in playing the piano and patient with children. The best thing about learning from her, in my opinion, is that most of her students score distinctions for their exams!

I hope to help her find more students as some of her students have graduated or are about to graduate.

Being the curious person that I am, I tried googling on the benefits of playing piano online and have found that it increases learning power in children, memory and language skills.  It also aids the child in his or her aptitude in Math and Science. Learning music also helps in emotional health and self-esteem. You may find out more in the link here http://classicalmusic.about.com/b/2007/08/03/the-benefits-of-playing-piano.htm

Dimples’ piano lessons are conducted at her home, which is located near the MRT station and she is using a Grand piano. With her qualifications and experience, the rates she charges are very reasonable, and in my opinion, below the market rate.

Do drop me an email at faeriel.belle@gmail.com for more details.

With Love & Light,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated. This is to discourage spam:D